Employees can view their details within the employee portal by navigating to the left menu, clicking on the icon and then 'Details':
Employee details that cannot be edited include (these fields are greyed out to indicate their fixed values):
- Start date
- First name
- Preferred name
- Middle name
- Date of birth
- Anniversary date
Employee details that you can edit include:
- Home phone
- Mobile phone
- Work phone
- Residential address: when entering an address, auto-complete suggestions may be presented. To pre-fill an address, click on a suggestion. This will also auto complete the Residential Suburb field. If the suggestions are not adequate or you live overseas you will need to tick the checkbox Enter Residential Address Manually. This will open additional fields and all fields (other than Residential Address Line 2) must be completed. N.B. outside of Country, all other fields are free text so there will be no validation done to ensure the address is correct. The same concept applies for postal address.
- Postal address
- Emergency Contacts - Primary and Secondary Contacts
- Bank Accounts - You can add bank accounts and BPAY accounts and control how much of your pay goes into each account by specifying a percentage or a fixed amount. More information can be found here
- Super Funds - You can control how much of your super goes into a super fund by specifying a percentage or a fixed amount. More information can be found here
- Time and Attendance kiosk PIN (if configured for access).
Note: In order to update employee details it needs to be enabled by the payroll administrator under business settings. If you see that fields are locked in read-only mode, your payroll administrator has not enabled such access. As such, you will need to advise payroll or your manager of any details that need updating so they can do it on your behalf.